When you buy a new vehicle, you pretty much have to bring back to the dealership you brought it from (or another dealership that sells products from the same maker) for all of your service and repairs while it’s still under warranty. However, when people buy a used vehicle, or the factory warranty on a vehicle they bought new runs out, they sometimes wonder if they should take it to the dealership, or find an independent garage for car service and repairs. Some people think that dealerships are more expensive, or aren’t as convenient as independent garages.
That couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, automotive dealerships want to service your vehicle and you might be surprised how economical they can be.
Cars are Expensive – Take Care of Them
Next to your house, your vehicle is probably the largest single purchase you’ll ever make. It just makes sense to do everything you can to keep it in tip top condition and running smoothly for as long as possible. Regular routine maintenance and expert repairs with genuine OEM parts will extend the life of your vehicle and save you a lot of money in the long run. A well maintained vehicle runs cleaner and is safer for you, your family, the environment, and everyone else on the road. When you bring your vehicle back to Kelowna Nissan for service and repairs, you benefit from our factory trained, dedicated technicians’ years of experience and extensive product knowledge.
Top 10 Reasons why Dealers are Best for Car Service and Repairs
- We’re factory trained and no one knows your vehicle like we do – inside and out.
- We have state of the art diagnostic equipment that can identify small problems before they become big problems.
- When it comes to car repairs, no one likes surprises. When you bring your vehicle to us, we’ll explain what needs to be done and why, right off the bat.
- We know about recalls and important service bulletins as soon as they’re released.
- We only install genuine Nissan parts on your vehicle.
- We want you to be a repeat customer so we’ll bend over backwards to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible.
- We get to know your vehicle and we know when it’s time for routine service, even if you don’t.
- We have a very comfortable and welcoming waiting area. Sit back and read the newspaper or browse the internet and enjoy a coffee while we take care of everything. While you’re waiting, you can check out our great selection of new and pre-owned vehicles.
- We offer competitive prices, service specials, and genuine Nissan parts installed by genuine Nissan technicians.
- You can conveniently book your next appointment online. Our schedule fits your schedule.
When you’re in Kelowna drop by to say hello and check out our state of the art service center. We’d love to show you why Kelowna Nissan is your best choice for certified Nissan car service and repairs in the Okanagan Valley.