Kelowna Nissan is looking for an energetic, results driven parts consultant to join our team. We are proud to be part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group. You will be working with a professional, energetic & progressive management team that is determined to be a leader in the industry.
• Maintain parts inventory levels to maximize sales opportunity and efficiency
• Working at the parts counter/ helping grow sales
• Support our internal sales and service departments
• Post, organize, and reconcile packing slips and invoices on a daily basis and report variances to our manufacturer
• Manage outside purchases and returns • Assisting the Parts Manger
• Cohesive team work atmosphere
• Industry leading automotive software
• Part of the largest automotive dealer group in the Okanagan Valley
• Full Benefits package
• Career advance pathway
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude
• Organized and an attention to detail
• Results oriented and accountable
• CDK and X-time experience will be considered an asset
• 1-2 years of parts experience will be considered an asset
• Proficiency in computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
If you have the desire, the passion, and the qualifications to join our winning team please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Kelowna Nissan invites you to join our growing team as a Sales Consultant in our brand new, state of the art facility. As representatives of Nissan, our Sales Consultants work in a fast-paced, high energy environment that exemplifies the utmost in professionalism. Supported by the management team, the sales consultant will enjoy outstanding remuneration, regular recognition, and have the confidence in knowing that they are fully supported by the manufacturer and the dealership.
The successful candidate will meet with clients to discuss their vehicle needs in a consultative environment. After determining an appropriate vehicle, our Sales Consultants are involved in demonstrations and test drives as well as presenting various purchase options. We provide a comprehensive training program, a guaranteed training income, and an excellent benefits package. As part of Sentes Automotive we offer one of the largest pre-owned inventories in the Okanagan.
At Kelowna Nissan, we put customer satisfaction first, and are committed to performing at the highest possible standards. To be considered for this position you must exhibit confidence, enthusiasm, and an upbeat attitude. Integrity, excellent communication skills, and at least one year of retail sales experience with a proven track record are essential to the role.
If you fit the above profile and are looking for an excellent career opportunity, please apply with cover letter and resume to: