Nissan Sales Consultant
Kelowna Nissan invites you to join our growing team as a Sales Consultant in our brand new, state of the art facility! As representatives of the fastest growing brand in Canada, our Sales Consultants work in a fast-paced, high energy environment that exemplifies the utmost in professionalism. Supported by a youthful and innovative management team, they enjoy the rewards of their efforts with outstanding remuneration, regular recognition, and have confidence knowing that they are fully supported by the manufacturer and dealership.
The successful candidate will meet with clients to discuss their vehicle needs in a consultative environment. After determining the appropriate vehicle for clients, our Sales Consultants are involved in demonstrations as well as presenting various purchasing options. We provide a comprehensive training program, a guaranteed training income, and an excellent benefits package. As part of Sentes Automotive we offer one of the largest pre owned inventories in the Okanagan to choose from.
As the “Dealer Of The Year” award winner, we put customer satisfaction first, and are committed to performing at the highest possible standards. To be considered for this position you must exhibit confidence, enthusiasm, maturity, and a very positive attitude. Integrity, excellent communication skills, and at least one year of retail sales experience with a proven track record are mandatory.
If you fit the profile and are looking for a career, please apply with references to: https://www.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=9189d6dbc79e43d5a5d6188707721b92
Automotive Service Technician
Kelowna Infiniti Nissan has moved to a brand new state of the art facility, we are looking for, automotive service technician’s to join our team. We are a very busy flat rate shop, we are looking for energetic, result driven, professional individuals.
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential.
- State of the art facility, air-conditioned, built in tool boxes, custom designed to fit technician needs.
- Top of line equipment, hunter alignment machine, self-loading tire machines, etc.
- Technical training program both in house, online and factory based.
- Full benefits program including health and dental.
- Employee vehicle purchase program.
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team.
- Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group. (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes)
- Company sponsored event. (bbq’s, golf tournaments, Christmas party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Complete inspection reports to record problems and work performed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- You are a journeyman automotive technician, red seal certified.
- Dealership experience an asset.
- Ability to use X-Time MPI an asset.
If you have the motivation and desire to join our team we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to; http://ow.ly/Jicn30babJ5
We are always looking for dedicated, hard working, career oriented individuals. To apply for a career with Sentes Automotive, please fill out an application form.