Are you a skilled automotive technician who works hard and appreciates being able to relax during your time off? Do you like to come to the interior to vacation or are you already here working and looking for a change? If so, then our brand new, state-of-the-art dealership may be the place for you!
We are looking for energetic professional team players who are results driven and know what takes to be successful as a flat rate technician as well as a productive member of a successful service department team. All while working where there is fun in the sun and you can work and play without going too far from home!
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- State of the art facility, Air-conditioned, Built in tool boxes, custom designed to fit technician needs
- Top of line equipment, Hunter Alignment Machine, Self-loading tire Machines etc.
- Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Company sponsored event (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standard
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Complete inspection reports to record problems and work performed
- You are a Journeyman Automotive Technician, Red Seal Certified
- Dealership experience an asset
- Ability to use X-time / MPI an asset
If you have the motivation and desire to join our team we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Kelowna Infiniti Nissan is looking for an energetic, results driven parts consultant to join our growing team. Kelowna Infiniti Nissan is proud to be part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group. You will be working with a young, energetic & progressive management team that is determined to be a leader in the industry.
- Maintain parts inventory levels to maximize sales opportunity and efficiency
- Working at the parts counter/ helping grow sales
- Support our internal sales and service departments
- Post, organize, and reconcile packing slips and invoices on a daily basis and report variances to our manufacturer
- Manage outside purchases and returns
- Assisting the Parts Manger
- Cohesive team work atmosphere
- Industry leading automotive software
- Part of the largest automotive dealer group in the Okanagan Valley
- Full Benefits package including Health & Dental
- Career advance pathway with our growing dealership
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Result oriented and accountable
- CDK and X-time experience will be considered an asset
- 3-5 years of parts experience
- Proficiency in computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, contact us today! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with resume and cover letter at the web form below:
Kelowna Infiniti Nissan and Sentes Automotive invite you to join our expanding dealership with an immediate full time position available in our detail department. We have a brand new state-of-the-art facility and we are looking for positive energetic and hardworking individuals to join our fun & exciting team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be organized with an attention to detail
• Have a positive attitude and great work ethic
• Have a valid driver’s license and a clean abstract
• Be able to drive a manual transmission
• Have previous experience; however we are willing to provide extensive training for the right individuals
• Be available to work full time/flexible hours
• An excellent compensation and benefits package
• A professional and fun work environment
• Extensive training
• Future growth opportunities
• Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
• Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
• Full benefits program including Health and Dental
• Employee vehicle purchase program
• Opportunity to work with a professional management team
• Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, and Mercedes-Benz)
• Company sponsored event (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, Drive-In Movie Night etc.)
We are proud to be part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group. Come and see why Sentes is the largest automotive group in the Okanagan as we continue to set new benchmarks and expand our presence in the valley. If you have the skills required and the motivation to dedicate yourself to a very rewarding career, contact us today! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with cover letter, resume, and references here:
Part-Time Service Valet
Kelowna Infiniti Nissan is expanding and is currently looking for the right candidate for our Part-Time Service Valet position. Work within a very supportive team environment as part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, energetic individual, with a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate would have good customer service and communication skills and able to work in a fast paced environment. Candidates must have a Class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract.
This physically active, entry level position is available immediately. Job duties focus on cleaning of customer vehicles, moving vehicles, assisting service advisors and technicians, inspecting and preparing customer vehicles for pick-up, and various other support activities. We offer a great team atmosphere, competitive wages, benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested and can demonstrate your commitment to customer satisfaction, candidates are encouraged to apply with resume, cover letter, and references here: