Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have taken many measures to reduce the risks and protect the health of everyone, these measures have increased the amount of time need for completion of service.
- Strict adherence to all public health orders including mandatory mask wearing for staff and clients.
- Staggered and exact appointment times with advisors – we request that you arrive at the set time (no earlier or later), please wait in your vehicle until we will prompt you to drive in.
- Sanitizing every vehicle before and after service.
- Shuttle service is running and shuttles are sanitized regularly.
- All high touch areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Automatic hand sanitizers at entrances.
- Waiting room is open with distanced seating, we ask that anyone waiting here adhere to all public health orders wearing a mask at all times.
If you do not feel comfortable coming to the dealership we are offering a VALET option to come to you and bring your vehicle back (certain services only) – please contact us by phone for details.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we look forward to serving you.